top of page
Go to home page

Greenwood County

South Carolina

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn


Dock Repair Permit Application

Goat Island Camping Permit

Lake Management Permit Application

Land Disturbance Permit Application

Rental Housing Registration Application

Temporary Event Permit

To check permit inspection status or code enforcement violation status, click here.

Before you can apply for a permit online, you MUST have an account. Please complete this local contractor billing account form to apply for an account.

Note - For a Temporary Event Permit, a signed letter from the property owner allowing the proposed event is required.

Web Permitting

Web Permitting

bottom of page