Greenwood County Fleet Garage
Brian Bloomer, Fleet Manager
1009 Siloam Church Road
Greenwood, SC 29646
Phone: (864) 942-8719
Fax: (864) 942-8768
The Fleet Maintenance Department provides routine and preventive maintenance and repair to over 380 pieces of motorized equipment and vehicles belonging to departments and agencies of Greenwood County. Department staff operates and manage the county's fleet fueling system as well as provide 24-hour emergency road service for county vehicles when needed. You may contact Fleet Maintenance at the above location.
The Fleet Maintenance Department offers support services to all County departments in the area of vehicle and heavy equipment maintenance. The current fleet size is 380 vehicles and equipment with the number increasing annually.
- Maintenance and service on County owned vehicles and equipment
- Perform unscheduled repairs and diagnostics on all County owned vehicles
- Operate and maintain the County owned refueling site
- Oversee the annual replacement of aging County vehicles
- Write vehicle specifications for all County vehicle and heavy equipment bid solicitations
- Ready new vehicles and heavy equipment for service and removing from service all vehicles and heavy equipment being replaced and scheduled for auction