Greenwood, SC 29646
The Engineering Department has varied responsibilities in the Greenwood City and County Governments: Roads, C-Fund Administration, Airport Management, and other functions.
The Engineering Department performs many functions. Utilize the links below for additional information:
- Current List of County-Maintained Roads [PDF]
- Current List of City-Maintained Roads [PDF]
- Current List of Privately-Maintained Roads [PDF]
- Road Encroachment Permits for City and County Roads [PDF]
- Drainage [PDF]
- Lake Greenwood Regulations [PDF]
- Lake Greenwood Information
- Greenwood County Airport [PDF]
- County Buildings and Grounds [PDF]
(Preliminary flood hazard data (preliminary data) provide the public an early look at their home or community‘s projected risk to flood hazards. Preliminary data may include: new or revised Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRM), Flood Insurance Study (FIS) reports, and FIRM Databases. This tool makes nation-wide preliminary data available in a centralized and easily accessible location, along with FEMA‘s other flood hazard mapping products.)For more information about preliminary data, go to FEMA‘s Preliminary Flood Hazard Data Webpage.