Greenwood County Government facilities are closed to the public. View details and a complete list of county facility closings  here


Greenwood County Facility Telephone Numbers


Coronavirus Disease COVID-19 Information

Filing Services FAQs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How can I get a copy of a Court Order or Court papers?

  • I need an Order of Protection. Where do I go?

  • I'm not being allowed visitation as the Judge ordered. What can I do?

  • How do I get a divorce? Custody? Legal Separation? An Annulment?