Greenwood County Government facilities are closed to the public. View details and a complete list of county facility closings  here


Greenwood County Facility Telephone Numbers


Coronavirus Disease COVID-19 Information

Permitting a New Building

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


 Contact Planning Department

Allowable Uses in Zoning Districts

Contact Building Department

  • Building Permit 942-8424
  • Certificate of Occupancy 942-8424
  • City Business License 942-8438

      Online Permits & Applications

Possible Permits Needed

  • Erosion Control, contact DHEC @ 942-3600
  • PERC Test, contact DHEC @ 942-3600

 Contact Engineering Department

  • Stormwater Review 942-8639
  • Flood Permit 942-8639