Click on specific job link below to see documents required for application process. Applicants failing to submit all required documents for application process will not be considered.
Accounting Specialist - General
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$27,078 - $40,616
- Posted Date:11/28/2018 5:49 PM
- Deadline to Apply:12/12/2018 5:00 PM
LOCATION: TREASURER DEPARTMENT
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: Requires High School graduation or GED equivalent supplemented by specialized courses/training equivalent to completion of one year of college degree in accounting or office technology. Requires one year experience in general accounting OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Issues county credit cards to employees. Tracks and resolves fraudulent or unauthorized activity. Sets up and deletes accounts.
- Generates journal entries for utility bills. Coordinates with department heads to make sure they are approved and coded correctly and enters them into accounting system.
- Opens mail daily and posts all checks and cash payments on an excel spreadsheet.
- Performs related work as assigned.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified applicants interested in the above position should complete an Employment Application and attach a current resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in person at 600 Monument Street, Park Plaza, Room 102.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER