Click on specific job link below to see documents required for application process. Applicants failing to submit all required documents for application process will not be considered.
Recreation Center Supervisor
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$40,006 - $60,009
- Posted Date:07/03/2019 4:16 PM
- Deadline to Apply:07/18/2019 5:00 PM
LOCATION: Ninety Six Site
MINIMUM EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in recreation and parks administration, physical education, or related field.
Requires four years recreation management OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Interacts with the public through telephone, email and in person; includes dealing with general inquiries; handles specific complaints and issues.
- Registers participants by confirming age; enters information into computer program from applications; creates receipts for payment.
- Prepares and distributes schedules for part-time staff, officials and other game personnel.
- Coordinates with other recreation centers to facilitate league playing schedules and tournaments for all parks & recreation teams.
- Types, prints and distributes all practice, game and tournament schedules; assures online information is current.
- Prepares fields for games; attends local school and social functions to promote support of and participation in the programs.
- Prepares, distributes and procures bids for athletic uniforms and equipment. Sizes participants for uniforms, places orders and distributes to teams once available.
- Performs related work as assigned.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified applicants interested in applying for the above position need to complete an Employment Application, attach a resume and email to email@example.com or apply in person at 600 Monument Street, Park Plaza, Greenwood, SC 29646
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER