Click on specific job link below to see documents required for application process. Applicants failing to submit all required documents for application process will not be considered.
Recreation Center Supervisor (INTERNAL EMPLOYEES ONLY)
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$40,006 - $60,009
- Posted Date:12/02/2019 11:24 AM
- Deadline to Apply:12/09/2019 5:00 PM
LOCATION: Ware Shoals Site
MINIMUM EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in recreation and parks administration, physical education, or related field.
Requires four years recreation management OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Interacts with the public through telephone, email and in person; includes dealing with general inquiries; handles specific complaints and issues.
- Registers participants by confirming age; enters information into computer program from applications; creates receipts for payment.
- Prepares and distributes schedules for part-time staff, officials and other game personnel.
- Coordinates with other recreation centers to facilitate league playing schedules and tournaments for all parks & recreation teams.
- Types, prints and distributes all practice, game and tournament schedules; assures online information is current.
- Prepares fields for games; attends local school and social functions to promote support of and participation in the programs.
- Prepares, distributes and procures bids for athletic uniforms and equipment. Sizes participants for uniforms, places orders and distributes to teams once available.
- Performs related work as assigned.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified applicants interested in applying for the above position need to complete an Employment Application, attach a resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 600 Monument Street, Park Plaza, Greenwood, SC 29646
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER