Click on specific job link below to see documents required for application process. Applicants failing to submit all required documents for application process will not be considered.
Grounds Maintenance Worker
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$10.71/Hour
- Posted Date:07/12/2019 12:07 PM
LOCATION: Parks & Recreation JOB IS TEMPORARY PART TIME Job is open until filled.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: Entry level education for this position does require completion of high school or GED equivalent. No prior experience is required OR any equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ensure that grounds and plantings within the County are properly trimmed and in good repair.
- Cleans public spaces of debris on a periodic basis.
- Additional duties: Performs related work as assigned.
- APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified applicants interested in applying for the above position should complete an Employment Application. attach a current resume and email same to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in person at 600 Monument Street, Park Plaza, Room 102, Greenwood, SC 29646
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER