Click on specific job link below to see documents required for application process. Applicants failing to submit all required documents for application process will not be considered.
Part Time Clerk
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.58/HOUR
- Posted Date:01/21/2020 9:52 AM
- Deadline to Apply:01/28/2020 5:00 PM
LOCATION: Voter Registration & Elections Office Job is Temporary (1/20/2020 through 3/6/2020)
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Requires High School graduation or GED equivalent. Requires six months office/clerical experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- We prefer a candidate with previous experience in elections with a working knowledge of the electoral process.
- Successful candidate must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Examples of proficiency are required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone.
- GIS knowledge/experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read and decipher maps and spreadsheets.
- Must have the ability to adapt to a busy office environment.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- IT experience is preferred.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified applicants interested in the above position may submit an Application for Employment, attach a current resume and email to email@example.com or submit in person at 600 Monument Street, Park Plaza, Room 102, Greenwood, SC 29646
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER